IdeaIdea is to make upgrade process to TensorFlow 2.0 of your Jupyter notebooks even easier!
Started as a conversation on Twitter:
I mean ipynb has json structure. Do you feel we should extend the converter? I am happy to contribute :)— Sergii @ 🔜 #TFDevSummit (@lc0d3r) January 21, 2019
http://tf2up.ml. For example, you would like to upgrade
http://github.com/tensorflow/docs/blob/master/site/en/tutorials/keras/save_and_restore_models.ipynbyou would need to replace url to
BookmarkletAlternatively, you can simply use a Bookmarklet for this. Feel free to drag this one 👉 TF2up
You can manually add a bookmarklet based on the code below. Just encode the code with
encodeURIin your browser console.
ipynbnotebook, you can just click on the bookmarklet.
Next, you are going to be redirected to page with a diff, showing the difference between original notebooks and a converted one.
How it worksThis project is standing on the shoulders of giants:
- TensorFlow's tf_upgrade_v2 with brand new support of inline jupyter notebook conversion
- nbdime for generating nice diffs for before and after
- Kubernetes + Helm for deploying this tiny service
- We cache files on the server, so if you have updated GitHub source, we can still show you old content
MakerThe service was developed after work and on weekends by Sergii Khomenko
- see anything unexpected 🐛
- would like to make this design better 👩🏽🎨
- have any other awesome ideas 💡
I am planning to open source the code, so stay tuned for the updates.